SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

mexico and oraline8

1. 57 Posts.
    There was an obscure article written in an even obscurer Mexican news service roughly two months ago. The article was just a paragraph in length however its briefness bares no reflection on the immense insight it illuminated into the entire Mexican School Testing Trials saga.

Possibly this has been discussed on HC as it has a direct connection to the present upgrade. To generalize the article and I apologies for not having a link but a few of you might recognize the style of prose, hi vintage!!! and therefore its authenticity.

Basically it stated that the reason the Mexican trial has not been completed is due to the relevant authorities making the decision to add one more drug for detection to the the chosen device and this would not be completed until mid to late November. Once the new drug for detection is added to the device of choice a new round of trials would be required, commencing they said about now give or take a week.

I do not believe in coincidences.

Hope this brightens up the minds of those faithful in SBN yet are under immense stress due to the painful market conditions. SBN will be a god send, stay the course.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.