SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

mexico update, page-19

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    No I'm not saying that gas, I enjoy reading your comments.
    As everyone is aware, especially if you are Mexican, the drug testing in Neuvo Leon is growing a life of it's own.

I have an extract of an article that talks about the Mexican Education Department formulating a munual. Here is the quote,

"The intention is to create a folder at the end of the work this year, where each program by the secretary, or that has to do with manual Safe School, have a very specific instructions that there is what to do, how, what day and in every program. "

There school year ends in May.

They are setting out SOP's or Standard Operating Procedures in which Oraline is the centre piece. Why are they doing this? Ans: because they intend to roll it out country wide. Why not, it's been funded by the US and it will certainly establish a footprint into school based saliva testing. A blueprint for the rest of the democratic world to follow.

I can guarantee that any day now I will be posting an article that says, 5 or 6 more states start pilot testing.

China, on the other hand, is my area of interest. I have done much research and I think punters will be surprised with China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.