SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Totally disagree with that TMT and I have heard it all before! I...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Totally disagree with that TMT and I have heard it all before! I do not embrace ramping,rhetoric or hyperbole in any form. Just facts and transparency and an intent to educate shareholders and the broader investment community at every opportunity.

These guys are not experienced enough running public companies to think that they can fly under the radar until cashflow builds. I can tell you one thing, the SP of SBN will not sustainably rise through organic growth alone. It needs a far more lateral execution process and strategy.

If you believe that failing to release significant (and imo "material") information pertaining to company progress is "flying under the radar", then so be it! But to highlight the deficiency in such an approach, off the top of my head I will list at least four information items that should have been part of an ASX announcement construct.

They are in no particular order-:

1. The Avitar ruling which had a direct bearing on the status of SBN's IP. I need not have to remind anyone that it constitutes the only tangible asset for SBN. Management in the process of "flying under the radar" so as to speak thought in its supreme state of wisdom that to make a passing reference to this rulling in one of its updates would surely suffice. This was later reconstructed and released in an ASX announcement providing a small clue I supect. I must stress that I believe that regular company updates constitute an excellent policy but equally, so does the release of key iniatives and developements in ASX announcements for the primary purpose of shareholder and investor discernment and education. The two should go hand in hand and be complimentary.

2. Submission of the final documentation to the MPS to clear the path for field trials and regulatory approval in China. Personally, great news and I would have liked to hear about that at the time that it occured and not in an update sometime later!

3. Regulatory approval in Russia- very material and exciting! If that did not constitute a bit of a bark, then I do not know what would?

4. Exclusive agreement signed with Clinical Medical Marketing for the Autralian market. Initially, this was to be found in obscure form in an upadte but was later announced separately. Perhaps another clue! The problem is the order is all wrong and makes mangement of SBN look ordinary and they are not. All the current individuals of SBN are very competent and skilled individuals.

So there are four primary pieces of information all material and most certainly relating to the company's iniatives going forward, not to mention the potential of balance sheet impact at some point of time in the future.

The management made a significant mistake with not releasing the Avitar announcement and followed it up with CMM also but effectively followed the same process. If this is flying under the radar, they do not have to worry about ever being spotted. As for the Russia and China iniatives, they both represented exciting developments and were both worthy of separate announcements.For mine, I do not want to read about these things in an update because I may miss it given that there are many other items discussed and highlighted. Most definitely, they should be referenced in the updates at every opportunity but initially, the company has a legal information dissemination platform, courtesy of the ASX that should be used to both company and shareholder advantage.

And as postnote, there were some here on HC suggesting that SBN should make an announcement(s) before and during the rights issue. My thought at the time was that companies simply can not make up announcements at will to suit events since they can not be controlled. The absolute irony of this was that SBN actually had announceable material but because of managements distorted view (imo)of what was material or not, nothing eventuated and may I add, at a critical time in respect of the ultimate survival of SBN. The exception to this was the CMM announcemnt that had already been made dedundant through its reference in the update or prospectus from memory.

The current strataegy is far from satisfactory and SBN is not BHP in respect to the notion of "flying under the radar"

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.