HGR unknown

mexico

1. 148 Posts.
    Hi HGR holders,

I am still here and still holding vast quantities of HGR stock. Great to see that vintage and the rest of you are still posting great info. I believe that Mexico is very very close to being finalised and the numbers will blow everyone away (Mexico with need 400000+ units per yr) and not to forget China, Russia and all the others.

I was doing some unrelated research on how to do business in China and specifically with the Chinese Government and I began to think about Sun Bios negotiations with the Ministry of Public Security (MPS), the national police agency in China. It occurred to me that like all other foreign companies doing a similar style of business in China, most importantly with a specific govt agency then the same practises will apply.
    HGR will be forming a JV with the Chinese Govt without a doubt, the Govt never and I mean never miss opportunities to benefit and what could be better than having a Communist Govt as your business partner? The answer is nothing. This is not a hard assumption to make as its the way these types of deals are done with the Chinese Govt. HGR will not be shipping devices made in China to example USA (transportation process to far and can be damaging to a sensitive device and believe it or not its not cost effective and quality control is paramount) HGR will be manufacturing in China in a JV with the Govt to supply the huge Chinese and Asian market. I would not know where to begin in estimating the volume of units the Chinese govt will need with a population of over a billion people, no wonder they need there own manufacturing plant.

The real story of HGR's Sun Biomedical is not just Govt implemented policies of road-side testing or even mandatory student drug screening, don’t get me wrong these are all huge possibly billion dollars plus world wide initiatives. The biggest market is however still workplace drug screening and every organisation in the world will if given a cost effective and clinically proven method introduces it as a standard practise. Not only are there all the social benefits but financial ones via workplace safety, productivity and even reduced insurance premiums.

The FDA has been under considerable pressure (govt pressure) to have a saliva drug screening device which meets all the compliance requirements needed in order to be sold in the US market. Why was the Oraline the only saliva test singled out by the FDA and forced off the market until 510(k) approval when it is the best saliva drug screening device in the world (and made in the USA not like all the others) The answer my friends is because it is the best and the FDA under such immediate pressure wanted Sun Bio to hurry up and file the application.

I must state that these are only my opinions based on my own research and assumptions.

Here is an article from a Mexican Newspaper a few weeks ago about saliva tests for the student drug testing program. I will post the English translation or follow the link to the original.

http://elporvenir.com.mx/notas.asp?nota_id=159660

Perform tests antidoping in samples of saliva

By: Ruben Fuentes Garcia, Friday, September 14, 2007

'It is more comfortable for pupils'
    Looking to be as comfortable as possible for students Education Ministry announced the possibility of non-use in urine tests antidoping.
    Audio
    Reyes Tamez Guerra

For the convenience of students, the Ministry of Education in the State discusses the testing of antidoping in secondary schools through samples of saliva rather than urine, said Reyes Tamez Guerra.

As this is intended that such actions are as comfortable as possible, for better convenience of the same pupils and action easier for those who implements.

However, the state official reminded that this program is part of a comprehensive strategy that is being done to tackle the problem and reduce the consumption of drugs in the minors.

"What we want to do is the simplest way and that in the case of students and parents will do only in the institutions where they are in line and are in the best possible way and feel that the best test using saliva should be better in that regard, "said Tamez Guerra.

He added that in coordination with parents will agree to carry out the program.

"What we are looking for is that we can all work together to address the problem, is an effort to seek that better training young secondary," explained.

Even further elaborated that there is no specific date for starting the implementation of this review antidoping but it is anticipated that this will start this month as had been announced several weeks ago.

He said that students who were apply the test will be chosen by lot, so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.