SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

mexico, page-6

1. 350 Posts.
    Another promising market that SBN now has a test for.

http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=61246

Ketamine is becoming popular in KK
    Kota Kinabalu: A month-long anti-drug operation found that ketamine has increasingly become popular with drug users here.
    Despite fetching at least RM100 per packet containing only 0.01gm, ketamine has been selling like hot cakes in nightspots here, with 19 out of 33 people on drugs, testing positive to the granular substance from raids at several entertainment outlets here.
    The rest tested positive to cannabis (5) and syabu (9).
    City Police Chief, ACP Ahmad Sofi Zakaria said drug users were more inclined to using ketamine - which they consume by sniffing or mixing it in their drinks - because of its hallucinating effects.
    "They will use this drug to feel khayal and syok (high) more than Syabu, which makes them more energetic É ketamine sort of complements Syabu," he said to reporters, Wednesday.
    But he is not worried about the emerging trend, saying police have the matter under wraps.
    "We are continuously monitoring the situation and everything is under control.
    "I also urge nightspot operators to immediately inform the police if they notice people dealing drugs in their premises," Ahmad Sofi said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.