SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

mexico, page-24

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    dont want to get into a bitch slap here just giving my opinion

i tend to disagree with you monhawks

1)sbn is currently running at 1.2mill annual loss(not good)

2) currently there sales are not good and most off them are in usa and as has been discussed here many times even that is not looking great ie. (sbl).

3)running out off cash maybe 6 months worth and with the 60.000 unit order that was meant to go to mps for trials which they unfortunately had a mishap with qc it might be even tighter for them now surely it effected there bottom dollar having made 20,000 units and then have had to ditch them, im sure they were relying on these 60,000 units trials somewhat.
    4) so what do they have i ask you currently apart from a business running at a decent loss, a small plant in the USA which is on its last legs, a jv with a Chinese manufacturer(siyi) who might or might not come through for them, depending what mps does how they react to there trials of 5000 units which is not really a big commitment by them i should add.
    5) ill tell you what they do have and that's potential if mps comes through then that will keep them afloat and who knows the future in a few years might be a lot brighter, BUT what price do you put on a co who is not doing to well but possibly has potential with siyi but is running on a very fine line.
    just look at esi they just signed a 100 mill dollar contract with more to come i suspect and look what its done to there share price and market cap nothing, just a thought for china and expectations thats all.

my views only which i have a right to express on hc without being abused and ridiculed if you disagree great express your opinions or your disagreement on my views in acivilised and intelligent and mature manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.