EL8 5.00% 38.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

mey/forsys/bannerman comparison, page-16

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Great post Daddy

Exactly the point I tried to make a few times but nowhere near as well as you. If you believe in long term U price increase, buy companies with cheapest per pound valuation even if mines are not economical or marginal to produce at todays price. The SP multiple will be by far greater than U price multiple.

This leaves 2 potential multibaggers IMO.

MEY has Areva advantage and shallower deposit
    BMN's deposit is almost twice as large and SP is even cheaper per pound, but share register is weak and U deposit is deeper in the ground. BMN is cheaper per pound. Also U has a marginally higher headline grade.

I hold both MEY and BMN.

If you want something proven and almost fully priced, but still with some upside potential, and less risk, then look at EXT and MRU.

If you are more of a risk taker on exploration, you have probably at least 20 U juniors on ASX (if not more) who may strike high grade U, but then again, they may find nothing. This would be no different to playing with any other commodity explorers.

May I suggest you post this excellent info, or a reference to it on BMN thread (poor BMN holders need some cheering up)

Best regards

MLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.