SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Quite right, Tumbleroll - I should have done more digging -...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Quite right, Tumbleroll - I should have done more digging - apparently she hasn't updated her linkedin profile for more than 5 years. Wonder why?

What seems to have happened is that Ms Weir left REA in 2010 to take on the role of general counsel at seek.com (listed online employment agency - perhaps she's now a client?) before then joining The Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission this time last year. That organisation announced on her appointment: "Since 2010, Ms Weir has served as General Council and Company Secretary of SEEK – Australia’s number one online employment marketplace – where she has been responsible for managing a range of programs, including parental leave and women’s career advancement".
    http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/new-a...qual-opportunity-and-human-rights-commission/

I'm not sure what they announced when she handed in her notice 6 months later. Was the job was too stressful for her? Or maybe she saw SGH as 'career advancement'?

I stand by my original assessment, notwithstanding the incorrect Rea & linkedin assumptions. In fact, her actual history lends more credence to the possibilities I outlined.

"Not felt by AG & BH to be up to the job she unexpectedly turned out to be needed for" would be my most likely scenario. Maybe she just didn't fancy the hassle. So what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.