BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Bit of innuendo flying about but what actually is interest free...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Bit of innuendo flying about but what actually is interest free terms.

First off interest free does not exclude monthly fees and establishment costs. Oh and don't for get your interest free terms go out the window if the customer misses a payment.

But wait! there more! Interest free terms usually exclude any cash discount, so if the finance company company gets to pocket the cash discount, monthly fees, setup costs and the potential penalty of interest if they miss a payment. This would be a matter of disclosure.

I recall some years ago a slogan went like "Interest free terms, and less for cash".

Seems there could be enough in it for BIG's finance company to make money without a backhander from BIG.

The % of BIG's customer that use finance is obviously commercially sensitive.

As for all the shares issued I fear that has been disclosed but I would like to see it much reduced.

A point was made that BIG would not provide a summary of all the shares issued recently. Well they could have hired an accountant for a day to add up those announcements, wouldn't have cost much.

i thought the revenue renewal rate in the low 80% was disappointing. Given the ARPU has about doubled in the last 12 months this could mean the renewal rate as a % of customers is not good and need attention. hence the BIG Hug.

Rather be here than on the GSW register though.

Sorry no steak knives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.