OBM 2.56% 40.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

MF ATO Tax Charge, page-3

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Overloaded due to being stretched over to 17 directorships - what an absolute load of baloney.

Little wonder the recapitalisation failed. Not much left from $75M after $65M owed and employees still owed wages.

https://thewest.com.au/business/mining/creditors-of-collapsed-eastern-goldfields-owed-65m-ng-b881047686z

The constant blaming of the mill is quite simply a furphy. The laterite at Siberia previously announced as a feed source is the simplest of all ores to treat.

Mill "not and grade performing to plan" ? So simple, only one mine near the mill. All the others rely on haulage contractors (let alone mining). The risk in the plan? Contractors stopping haulage (or mining, or delivery of fuel, or mill consumables (eg mill balls to crush the ore) or LV fleet) because they're not getting paid. Who reading this forum, who runs a business, would continue to supply equipment or car fleet knowing they're not likely to get paid?

Mill issues? more like mismanagement and spending too much time working out how to avoid paying people, businesses and govt agencies and then having to find alternative supply lines when credit is burned.

It is easy to blame others for not delivering when delivery stops because you haven't paid. How many times was there a "payment dispute" which hampered supplies, construction or tax advice?

Long history, proven form. I hope regulators (and others) get more involved and dig deep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $743.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $572.3K 1.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72533 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 30230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.