Hey guys, I'm just making assumptions from listening to the...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey guys, I'm just making assumptions from listening to the broadcast. For all I know we may end up getting 100% of our money back but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Not sure as to how there can be a discerning difference between cleared funds in peoples accounts and those that were still holding positions but who can tell. All I do know is that my account had no open position as of Monday afternoon our time, does that mean I should be paid out before others still holding positions when the section 11 was filed ? I don't see why.

Personally I believe we should all be treated the same. All positions should be closed and any outstanding amounts due to margin calls, interest, broker fees etc should be deducted from the relevant accounts then we should all receive the same percentage of our final account positions. If that means somebody with $100,000.00 left in their account finally gets $80,000 and another with $10,000.00 gets $8,000.00 then I believe that is the way it should be. But who am I to say.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.