Hi All,Just received an email from CBA/Commsec looks like I know...

1. 4,440 Posts.
    Hi All,

Just received an email from CBA/Commsec looks like I know who I am moving all my money too!!!! BYE BYE Etrade bloody disgrace ANZ/Etrade and how they washed their hands with this.

Have a read ANZ/Etrade in what a real company does!

Dear Client,

CommSec wishes to advise you that we have now finalised the October 2011 statement for your OTC CFD Account.

In order to obtain your statement and any final payment please call our OTC CFD Desk on 1300 307 853 from 8am - 6pm AEST Monday - Friday and we will be happy to arrange the payment for you. Please note this statement will not reflect any partial payment which we may have already paid to you since the 31st of October 2011.

As you would be aware, CommSec's OTC CFD business was suspended on the 31st of October 2011.

CommSec is pleased to announce that we are reviewing OTC CFDs and currently envisage the product will be available again for trading in the near future.

Once the product has been relaunched, we will be in touch with an exciting offer to thank you for your patience and continued support.

Please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 307 853 if you have any questions.

Regards

CommSec

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.