Hi guysI believe Brent is spearheading quite a few fronts on...

1. 169 Posts.
    Hi guys

I believe Brent is spearheading quite a few fronts on behalf of clients like us. If you'd like to be included in the email updates you can drop Brent an email to be included in MF Global updates. The lastest confirmation from Brent is that client will be considered as "creditors" so put in your forms ASAP. I do see Brent as leading on behalf of clients like us who has limited knowledge on many areas. Brent appears to be an ASIC license holder and will bring knowledge to the MF Global client team.

There was a post here on the thread that mentioned about contingent creditor and if 100c not returned to the dollar we are considered as "unsecured" creditor. I'm not sure where this statement comes from and certainly will fight with a classs action. Client money should come before any secured or unsecured creditors as they are supposed to be segregated.

With regards to the sale of the Asia & Aus branch, I don't know how any of the proceeds will work - whether it get back to the parent company MF Global (most likely the case)or get divided up within the Asia-Pacific MF Global. Also interesting is whether the MF Global can touch client's money overseas to satisfy any debt requirements.

Many unanwered questions - which hopefully will be asked this Friday with Deloitte.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.