SPA 11.8% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

MF, page-3

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Interesting.

All executive employment contracts have a clause for "instant dismissal without notice for cause". The causes include such things as conviction of an offence, theft or graft, gross negligence, breach of contract, and abuse or harassment or discrimination of anyone.

MF, a founder and having been around forever, may not have ever had a typical engagement contract. though

The lack of transparency and brevity regarding the media release about MF's departure does worry me as it may relate to significant internal matters that shareholders need to know about to make trading decisions. Such things as is the company about to be sued, are there unexplained losses, are there internal morale issues affecting commercial performance?

And where are the auditors in all of this? There are several real business risks identified in the Key Audit Matters on page 27 of the 2021-2022 Annual Report for instance.

In such a scenario there would have to be an internal forensic exercise at least by the incoming CEO. On the surface, to me it seems like a ballsy move by the board to go ahead with the dismissal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.40K 923.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136297 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 94953 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.