MFG 0.70% $9.95 magellan financial group limited

MFG in the BUY zone, page-1030

1. 860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I am glad you accept 1 year MFG performance is getting better. It is not only getting better it is happening at rapid rate as per my table provided before. Roll over will happen to any period comparisons.
    On monthly figures for MGOC comparison to VGS, it is in favour of MFG.
    VGS. (3.8%) excl dividend
    VGS. (3.2%) adj for dividend
    MGOC (3.0%) adj for dividend

Have you got different figures.?

If you look at the total FUM decrease for MFG global+infrastructure +Australia equity it is (3.6%). All indexes except for Dow has fared worse.
    Now if I use @lost numbers, MFG performance looks even better than mine. The difference is due to different cut off times used. Last night’s 1B increase in valuation will go into February in my calculation.

You can not deny that monthly figures are trending much better performance outcome for MFG. This is all due to world markets being disrupted by interest rate increases over last 6 weeks . Disruption is much less for MFG portfolio. This was something I mentioned around 6 months back and @lost was going to make a note in the diary to check out.
    The tapering has just begun in the world. No interest rates have been increased yet. MFG portfolio is going outperform most of the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.