MFG 0.51% $9.76 magellan financial group limited

These figures are ok, but what is missing is the sentiment.To...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    These figures are ok, but what is missing is the sentiment.
    To get back the sentiment, outflows needs to stop.

To stop outflows the fund performance against the indexes has to be better over period of time.
    MGOC-:
    12 mth performance figure has been coming down gradually and end January numbers should show further improvements.
    As I mentioned about 6 months back the biggest improvement will come with March figures.

Total FUM-:.
    The figures are already beating the indexes quite easily as the infrastructure fund is doing well compared to other funds or indexes.
    End of the day these numbers and the risk factor in the portfolio will be deciding factor for all retail funds and institutions to keep the funds with MFG.
    All the noise we hear around marriage break downs, debate around whether Hamish is the best or the worst, debate about the portfolio having few growth stocks with high PE like Netflex or Crown castle will be all noise.

The opening for MFG is gradually coming around, keep an eye on fund performance and ignore all the noise.
    Also remember the improvement is coming inch by inch. In the meantime I hope the retail investors are not withdrawing much more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.76
Change
-0.050(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.63 $9.77 $9.63 $2.785M 286.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 928 $9.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.77 2144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.