MFG 0.75% $9.38 magellan financial group limited

MFG in the BUY zone, page-377

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    As a soul operator managing my own DIY super fund, I am finding this stock very difficult to dollar cost average into (as the SP heads down) mainly because I don't trust the Fund management industry (this is entirely why I run my own "fund")
    So it's a "catch twenty two" for me right now..Yes I would like to buy more..- I started buying a while back (as I thought it was approaching "value") but no I have stopped the dollar cost average down at the moment, simply because "I don't trust the (other) bastards" in the industry
    ..Oh I trust Hamish and the management team at MFG 100%...his record is astounding - I find the guy has impeccable governance and I think he is about the only respected person in the industry and that is why I started buying into his company...
    It's the other fundies ..the "outliers"/parasites/and general ASX itself (re passage of any insider info? or inside trading?, or short selling? (lack of chinese walls) etc on the ASX I just don't trust.
    Of course there is no evidence right now of this I can see? correct? (if anyone has any please say so)...
    But it's the lack of any information to the market that I worry about...not the impeccable nature of management of this outfit.
    I wish they would just come out and arrest the slide..
    So I have taken time out to wait and see until management comes out and tells it's faihfull small shareholders what's going on and explains the slide in the SP..
    So we have to wait till the AGM I guess?
    Just MO/NA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.38
Change
0.070(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.695B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.36 $9.43 $9.28 $3.456M 369.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2139 $9.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.40 3250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.