MFG 1.98% $9.81 magellan financial group limited

MFG in the BUY zone, page-522

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Thanks. The message I am trying to give is that what ever news article you read, people are still saying MFG is still under performing. This is the reason some of the retail investors left in September qtr. Unless they understand that prior to Dec 2019 and after March 2021 , MFG is doing better than market indexes . That is why in 14 years MFG funds have shot up to 114B. If the perception is that now they are not good managers of funds anymore and doing better than indexes, people will take the money away. That is valid reason to act to safe guard your money.
    The second point is there are better money manager than MFG group. Again the perception created is very similar to indexes, if you compare the Covid period MFG has done very poorly. GQG seems to have done much better during Covid period. Since then it seems like it is par between the both funds. If both are running similar returns then that is what it is for now.
    Then you need to analyse why will you stay with MFG and advantages of the their portfolio. As this questions are being raised over and over again even on this forum, I am just pointing out the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.81
Change
0.190(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.61 $9.82 $9.55 $5.448M 559.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 875 $9.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.82 1469 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.