MFG 2.63% $9.25 magellan financial group limited

Agreed, similar sentiment. I'd like to double my holding at...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Agreed, similar sentiment. I'd like to double my holding at $26-27 if I can find the cahones.

My lingering concern remains that HD will chose to walk away due to age or health or the divorce becomes acrimonius and they are just waiting because they don't want to spook the market further. I'm also curious if people think the malaise that is hitting active funds is a long-term trend? I'd love to see some large buy backs from the inner circle to signal their confidence at current prices. More research is needed this weekend.

Btw Sansh, we are clearly aware of the underperfomance of MGF that's literally why the thread is called 'in the BUY zone'. I don't think of HD as any kind of messiah but I do believe the past 2 years decisions could have gone either way and if performance improves then MGF are oversold. I'm grateful to read the well researched negative sentiments from other posters to temper my opinion but curious why you would spend so much time filling up this thread with facile responses for a distant 10% loss which you have already recouped?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.25
Change
-0.250(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.671B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.42 $9.43 $9.25 $6.960M 746.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5976 $9.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.25 357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.