MFG 1.17% $9.55 magellan financial group limited

MFG in the BUY zone, page-991

1. 1,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2017
    Stick to your DCA strategy noomxx.

l have employed it across a number of investment funds for a number of decades. A form of active management of active managers.

There is a time to lighten risk as markets peak and increase risk at market lows. I believe we have seen the market peak in late 2021. I expect downtrend from this point on, with periodic upward shifts.

Curiously, passive indices peaked and active management sentiment troughed at precisely the same time. THIS HAS LED TO ME TAKE P PROFITS on Many positions and deploy them into the PTM and MFG crises.

l did not want to apply cash to PTM and MFG but their SP trashing has been irresistible to me.

l know PTM are much more effective at downside risk holding 22% of the PIF short S&P 500 and NASDAQ and 10% net cash. I believe they have the call right and will outperform in 2022 by a long measure.

Good luck. Don't let some of the nonsense on a public forum distract you. Making money requires ongoing testing of a thesis and high conviction on a future outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.55
Change
0.110(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.726B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.55 $9.60 $9.47 $3.245M 340.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428 $9.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.56 464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.