OCV octaviar limited

Dear PIF Action Group Members On behalf of your AG...

1. 23 Posts.
    Dear PIF Action Group Members
    On behalf of your AG representatives, I am pleased to advise you that Members of your PIF Action Group have engaged Carneys Lawyers, Sydney, to commence Federal Court proceedings against certain former managers of MFS Investment Management and partners at KPMG auditors. This action will have the assistance of Tony Martin [Barrister].

The group of AG members in the initial proceedings are to be considered a preliminary first stage group. All 10,000 AG members and PIF investors will be invited to register to join this class action after this first stage, all things going well in that first stage.

Due to confidentiality requests by Carneys Lawyers we have not been able to mention the work we have been doing for you till it was released to the media today via The Australian [see under].

Of course we will keep you informed of the progress of this PIF AG ground breaking action.

breaker9
    PIF AG

Any PIF investors wishing to be regularily kept informed of this initial action begun by PIF Action Group members should register to join the PIF Action Group by emailing
    me [breaker] at: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.