OCV octaviar limited

From the article "MFS Investment Management, now Wellington...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    From the article
    "MFS Investment Management, now Wellington Investment Management Ltd, was part of the Gold Coast-based MFS group, which went into administration in October."

MFS Investment management has not changed its name to
    Wellington Investment Management Ltd. Has it?

I thought Wellington Investment Management were a completely new RI, [Responsible Identity] and were never
    part of MFS group? I thought that Wellington made some sort of purchase agreement to replace the MFS RI.

I am not a PIF holder but wonder if Wellington Investment Management are respondants?
    The news article is very unclear and the statement that MFS Investment Management is now Wellington Investment Management is wrong, isnt it?

To quote breaker9
    "Dear PIF Action Group Members
    On behalf of your AG representatives, I am pleased to advise you that Members of your PIF Action Group have engaged Carneys Lawyers, Sydney, to commence Federal Court proceedings against certain former managers of MFS Investment Management and partners at KPMG auditors."

Breaker9 doesn't mention Wellington Investment Management, at all.
    Too bad for Wellington's reputation if they are not respondants or if future investors think they're just MFS with a name change.

I know that some unit holders are pretty disappointed with progress but Wellington were not involved until recently and dont seem to fall into the time frame or catagory of complaints being persued.

Why are Wellington mentioned in the news article, or am I reading it incorrectly or missing something.?

However I do hope that your hard work brings clarification, at the very least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.