MFS mfs limited

mfs relisting

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I really fo hate to be the one that start this thread..but as I know some are ong and some are short..we have to breach this subject.

We all know to expect the worst. We have the media constantly hyping that angle.

However..is MFS solvent? Will they trade again? They only have to release their numbers to do so.

If they don’t....we all lose. Reality check....they will relist. But remember...some margin lender have to legally dump on open. There is 13 million shares needed to be dumped around opening time.

Personally...I just hope it goes to 10 cents, I will purchase a little 1 million...to triple holdings. My patience already got tested with MFS.

We already know who can turn this around. Enter Chris Scott. Give him time. He has the track record to buffer any down ramped conspiracy theories.

I must note though...although all concerns were aired, the current MFS board begged Chris Scott to join.

Be prepared for a comeback...not on your terms...on Chris Scott's terms.

There has been a lot of anti Chris Scott propaganda out there....why? If you have been right in your campaigning....why did the board beg Scott to cancel his EGM and allow the current MFS board to conider other options.

Peacock for one resigned today. His appointment, although he failed imo, ends in 8 weeks from today.

Whether you believe in him or not, he is running as fast as he can for the door. If he doesn;t....dont worry......MFS..the new board will get him out the door.

He failed to become PM. He "lowered himself to private industry"...and again he failed.

Off my back now folks....Peacock was a problem...time to go.

From now..MFS or Octaviar..OCT...time to climb back up.

Don’t expect exponential gains...but expect MFS to hold onto $1 per share quite well.

Finally....to my MFS shorters and to those obviously shorting MFS.....its been a good stoush my friends.

Although your agreements were quickly dismissed on the grounds of perpetual assumptions and on-truth...yo did try hard.

Those holding will win in the end.

Those cashing in on margin sellers dumping..of which I will take advantage off will also be well positioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.