MFS mfs limited

Arthryo your pompous and pretentious rambling and self perceived...

1. 525 Posts.
    Arthryo your pompous and pretentious rambling and self perceived endowments in every aspect of life and financial expertise is truly remarkable it really takes a very special human to have the depth of insight and knowledge that enables you to comment on the character of other individual and what pecuniary investments they have through cyberspace on a chat site

My friend in a previous life I have seen more people meet their maker than you will ever experience in your lifetime Also unlike yourself I can state unequivocally that I have never seen anybody on this thread that did not take full responsibility for their decisions in purchasing MFS shares of course they have expressed their disappointment and frustration which is part of human nature under conditions of stress

I enjoy constructive criticism on this site but question the motive of an individual whose entire life appears to be dedicated to down ramping this particular stock

Finally I have never purchased or owned MFS shares the holdings that I do own are linked to other entities that have a very low risk profile .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.