MFS mfs limited

mfs update...4 more big screw ups, page-12

1. 11,407 Posts.
    MFS Current board supporters

Thanks for trying your best to put a positive spin on the latest MFS update.

Lets discuss though.

Athyrio...you said:

"This is a typical 'frozen rabbit' response when the headlights shine on them in the night. The current board really are doing their best but are seriously out of their depth. Remember Craig white was put there by King. "

Do you really think we care that they are doing their best?

Their best simply is not good enough.

And who cares that Craig White was put there by King.

King was dodgey and has gone.

Craig White, to be honest, I bet he is doing his best and is in damage control. He has stepped up to the captains seat but really guys, we need better than this.

Horses Mouth...you said:

"The problems ARE a lot worse than you or even they expected. And precious time is now being used in the best possible way to try to work these things out"

Yes...you are very correct. I am bewilderded each time I hear from MFS about how much trouble they have really gotten themselves into.

Upon reading these announcements from MFS, I am seriously starting to think it may all be over for MFS and that re-listing wont be happening.

I think its wise for us to write off any money we have in MFS or MFS related investments.

Does everyone understand the implication of ASIC not giving a time extension on the financial results?

There are a few reasons the ASX will not let a company list on the ASX.

One is not paying your listing fees, and the other is not releasing financial results on time.

I understand 100% guys that MFS and the current board are really struggling. I honestly do.

But I also believe, although they are doing their best, they need more help and intelligence and skill than they currently have with these board members.

Be honest, you know adding Chris Scott to the board can only help MFS yeah?

Craig White will stay on if Chris Scott is on the board.

Peacock will probably resign.

This MFS situation may beyond fixing though, even if Scott is on the board.

I admire his results to date being in control of a corporate company.....but learning more daily about how bad MFS is doing is making me think it all could be over for MFS.

10 days from now, the first interaction between shareholders and MFS directors will occur and this is their "involving shareholders in the MFS situaiton"....to vote on a name change.

Its pretty bad guys....might be time to expect the worst.....belly up for MFS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.