MFS mfs limited

mfs update...4 more big screw ups, page-13

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Hi BB. Isnt it amusing that how you have changed your tune regarding MFS. Some of us tried to point out obivious factors indicating that MFS was not as good shape as you made out. Yet you castigated any one who did not agree with you and resorted to name calling. You are now blaming the current board. Yet when the current board and its actions got the MFS share price past $6, you or Scott or smith or any other shareholder was complaining. Yet there where people who could see the writing on the wall resulting from the credit crunch. Several companies I had did share pruchase plans to top up cash reserves, when they had already done so only months early.

the only thing surprising people is the extent of the dramatic falls such the Bear Stearns thing, the fall out hititng the banks and so on.

Had MFS relisted, there could have been some poor souls who would have believed you and your friends and could have ended up loosing monies because of your overly optimistic view. Whether this was an attempt to get a 'dead cat bounce' for you and friends to sell out or your undieing belief in MFS being brought back to life, idont know.

BB, personally the change in the board or what ever you are proposing will not do anything for MFS. Korda is in MFS to do a orderly disposal of assets at reasonable prices given the credit crunch. It the liquidation you are having when you are not having a liquidation.

$2 a share for Bear Stearns sounds cheap but JP Morgan envisages paying out mearly $50 a share to solve Bear sterns problems ($6billion cost is expected)

I do hope that MFS does do something constructive with it 35% Stella interest.

BB reality is hard to accept, whats worse is living in a dream world. And no pun intended.

All you MFS shareholders, you are a few of amongst many others who are suffering due the credut crunch brought on by the high leverage many companies, and the major shareholders, engaged in to make even more money. to blame shorters in very short sighted as it is the directors who put themselves and their companies at risk at the expense of others. They, like you would have if oyu had the opportunity done the same.

Dudes, i have also lost money but mine are just paper losses, it is manageable and i wasnt betting the house or life savings.

Good luck, but dont hold your breath for things to turn around for MFS with a new board or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.