GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

mg14 looking good, whats the holdup?, page-10

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Some interesting posts here. I've held GUN since the float, bought & sold over the years whilst accumulating (hey, wasn't the placement at 5.5 a gift ?). I've always felt GUN had huge potential, but I'm a real layman in terms of calculating the theoretical value of a stock. But over $1 sounds great.
    I watch GUN's chart closely, I recall a fair bit of trading activity ~ 26 - 30 a few years ago, watching the MD closely atm, some selling by some weak hands but that's OK, MD holding up well with more than 2:1 ratio buyers to sellers & there seem to be new buyers coming in so that's good.
    From a TA perspective, GUN formed a nice basing pattern from 4c in late 2008, now reached the basing target of ~29, interesting to see if it can take out its highest high of 45 this run.
    Let's hope GUN can get the Coburn deal done, the profit takers exit happily & others sit back to wait on Cu deals. And let's hope that GUN doesn't get a low ball cash takeover offer that the Board would feel obliged to accept, and take away the long term gains this forum seems to be expecting.
    I'm holding, resisting the temptation to trade some over the holiday period but clearly others are enjoying the opp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.