RGT 33.3% 22.0¢ argent biopharma limited

MGC Pharma shares plans for high intensity cannabis, page-33

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Go back and look through the 10+ fore mentioned companies announcements, you will see the same rhetoric, Fully funded, on track, imminent, outcome expected, highly prospective...yada yada..
    Then look to see where the money gets spent and where the assets end up.
    Surely one address can't have that much bad luck?
    You think you are being sold a brand new Mercedes and find out it is actually a used Hyundai which was a hire car but you failed to read the fine print because it's at the bottom of page 76 and not in the header of the announcement...The car salesman makes money, the lender makes money and you are left holding the keys to a used Hyundai.
    There are plenty of used Hyundai keys in this history..

Has anyone aside from the directors got the Merc keys they thought they were buying in any of these coy's?

It will be interesting to see which washing machine the ERI gold assets get backdoored into, make sure you guys get a good price for it, golds hot ATM.

I really do hope this goes well for many reasons, mainly because I believe in the benefits of this amazing plant and the potential for it to significantly change all aspects of life and disrupt the synthetic pharma industry.
    GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.055(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 23.0¢ 17.5¢ $88.31K 412.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78627 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 11581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.