MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

mgo price action, page-11

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    The thing i like about mgo, and it seldom gets mentioned, is that most explorers find a resource then comes the inevitable cap raising and mega dilution which devalues your holdings , sometimes considerably. MGO will roll out the BFS fully costed with finance sorted via petromin and the chinese banks. IMO there will be no further dilution and i believe the sp will move considerably once the finance is sorted. I think we are so far ahead of other explorers with plenty of cash, ridiculous resource, huge investor base (majors stil accumulating) money spent on exploration will be reimbursed via petromins stake, there will be more to find in those hills :-) We will have ups and downs in the sp as there has been for the last 18 months with resource upgrade due soon, dfs early next year but imo the value of this co will be realised when finance is sorted and people scramble to get on board, assuming finance will be mid next year, plenty of time to accumulate, ive paid over 30c for some of mine and if the sp was 30c now i have no trouble seeing the value in it, so i look on it as an opportunity to get more while you can . In 12 months from now i think we will be looking on 20 or 30 or 40c as cheap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.