MGT 11.3% 29.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Poor if you are a day trader....if not refer BigJohns post...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Poor if you are a day trader....if not refer BigJohns post regarding intricacies of building an Iron Ore mine. Things change, approaches change, environment changes etc. If you can't handle that or not aware of it sell up. The choice to hold is your own. They have never once issued a statement guaranteeing SP to be at a certain level on a certain date. Nor have they guaranteed milestones on a certain date. Refer to disclosure statements in every announcement. If you did not read those once again this is on you. And yes they consolidated. Poor decision in hindsight yes but this was voted on by all shareholders. I highly doubt Tim overulled every single shareholder and made the decision purely on his own. Consolidation is in the past. Whats done is done. Not much point bringing it up every two days. Move on. Oh and refer announcements. SP is not a KPI for the company. And go ahead call me a fan boy. I'll own that as I still believe in the company. If it fails we'll I'll lose my money but one thing I won't do is be in this forum every day disgruntled because of my own life choices. I'll move on and research another stock and use my time more wisely.
    Last edited by next2us: 07/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.030(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $26.58K 92.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10169 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.