MGT 1.67% 29.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT $ 1.00 TARGET PRICE 2024, page-188

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    I think we need to respect everyone's opinion.

I don't know why people can't handle complains and criticism. If you don't like someone complaining then just ignore it. It can't be that difficult to ignore someone or overlook their comments.

someone who has invested 1000 dollars when the SP was not that high and is currently down by 100 bucks might not feel the pain and won't complain. It is just a pin prick for them. They can average down.

But someone who has invested upwards of 100,000 when the SP was high and is currently down 50% will obviously have reasons to complain. if they continued to hold or buy because the mgmt lied to them about investors waiting in the wings for consolidation to happen, then how are they to be blamed.

And why shouldn't they complain? If it don't it only emboldens the mgmt. What price did the mgmt pay for the 'consolidation' fiasco. Were they penalized in anyway, if not there is no closure to it, till people recoup their money. Once they do, they will move on.

Also, it is important to inform the new comers what to expect from the mgmt before they put their hard end money into this sinkhole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $6.225K 21.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.