MGT 0.00% 19.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT $ 1.00 TARGET PRICE 2024, page-235

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    I received a call from mgt pre consolidation and voting as they wanted to gauge which way we would vote, ultimately investors became diluted by a 50:1 consolidation were your million shares turned in 20,000 shares. One of the directors Peter, also mentioned that institutional investors needed the share price to be $1dollar in order for them to sink money into mgt, this is how it got over the line. I was against consolidation at first but voted yes as it was in the best interest of everyone, fast forward today day and we are at 0.006 or 0.300 post consolidations, this put many investors in the red and at one stage I was 92% down. Yes I was buying right up to the PFS and been buying al the way down till yesterday. I also started a new thread months later WHERE ARE THE INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ? out of out of frustration, This brings me to today, Gemma has said via phone that partnering will happen within weeks not months, and this was a week and half ago, so something needs to happen very soon.
    I still believe in the future of this massive resource and have put a massive amount of money into this company now, so when a non holder with a sell sentiment who goes back to Royal resources days with negative input and nothing positive to say keeps wasting their time here, I will defend my investment so to speak. i will call Gemma again by end of month if nothing is announced. There are many like myself in the same situation and like I told Gemma on my last call, we all want to see a return on our investment now from 3 years ago.
    Last edited by BigJohn1: 08/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $36.23K 186.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121138 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.