MGT 0.00% 39.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

I know this is a small cap junior trying to justify its...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    I know this is a small cap junior trying to justify its existence in Australia, but it’s also one of the highest grade IRON ORE resources in Australia if not the world.
    Here is more of a political answer for this monster resource I found earlier.

"Expanding steel production in Australia is a crucial step towards achieving economic sovereignty and reducing our reliance on foreign imports. By investing in our domestic steel industry, we can create thousands of jobs, stimulate regional growth, and ensure a secure supply of high-quality steel for our nation's infrastructure and manufacturing needs.It's time for Australia to reclaim its place as a steel powerhouse, leveraging our abundant iron ore resources and cutting-edge technology to drive innovation and competitiveness. We must also address the unfair trade practices that have hurt our industry, such as dumping and subsidies, and work with our international partners to create a level playing field.By supporting Australian steel, we're not only building a stronger economy, but also a more resilient and self-sufficient nation. Let's forge a future where our steel industry is a source of national pride, driving growth and prosperity for generations to come."

MGT 68-69% FE.
    SA Hydrogen.
    100 year mine life
    Government endorsements local and federal.
    Pending announcement of financial support.
    De-risking our investment.
    Carbon neutral.
    Decarbonisation.
    Renewable energy. And the list could go on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.5¢ $2.2K 5.533K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1480 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 4774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 39.5¢ 2962
Last updated 11.36am 04/06/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.