MGT 2.00% 24.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT $ 1.00 TARGET PRICE 2024, page-572

1. 1,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    OllieMining, mate, you're such a drag that it's not even worth responding to the drivel that you produce on this forum.
    And yet, I will, because it's all so completely idiotic and borderline slanderously false that it'd be a crime to let it go uncontested..

"Franciscus you have been telling people to buy this share for years, anybody stupid enough to listen to you would have lost their life savings."

God forbid I wanted others to purchase a stock that I'd purchased, in the hopes that this would help the share price go up - it's almost like I wanted my investments to do well, and for others to potentially reap the same benefits! :O Shocking!
    Lol at the "anybody stupid enough to listen to you would have lost their life savings". Why do you assume that these hypothetically easily-influenced investors would've sold at the current 52WK low, in order to "lose their life savings"? Wouldn't be the smartest investment decision there, would it, Ol'? I'm assuming (perhaps naively) that you at least understand why "buy high, sell low" is not a particularly effective investment strategy...

Further to this, it's not like we're at a point of negative FID or negative decision to mine, and all hope is lost - there's a reason you're still holding, isn't there?
    It almost sounds to me like you're particularly triggered/jaded towards me specifically, almost as if you yourself are one of these "anybody stupid enough to listen to you" hypothetical investors that you refer to, whom were so convinced by my posts of years past!

"everything you have said hasn't happened and all your promoting MGT is foolish, on the back of nothing."

Lol.
    Please tell me exactly when and where I have said all of this "everything will happen!"?
    I've never made any outright predictions on the future of this company, other than investing myself 4 years ago.
    So yeah, this line, while comical, is an outright lie, and you'd be wise to retract it.

"I and others be homeless if we listened to you for the last 2-4 years..."

Ah yes, because I specifically told everyone to "BUY RIGHT NOW, GUYS! SPEND ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS!" in June of 2021, when the market cap was at its 5YR high, and then specifically told everyone to "SELL RIGHT NOW, GUYS! IT'S TIME TO ABANDON SHIP!" in August of 2024, when the market cap is where it is today.
    It's incredible that you even seem to believe the absolute nonsense that comes out of your own mouth, you know?

"From a 300mill MC down to 25mill and still wont admit you were wrong..."

You're amazingly good at picking and choosing your entry and exit points to align exactly with our SP highs and SP lows over the past few years, you know that? But hey, don't let the truth of the matter get in the way of your spin story.
    Personally, I can't wait for these partnership deals with these major Japanese players to be cemented as binding FS funding/etc agreements, so that we end up returning to a MC of 300M+, and then everyone on this forum will be able to laugh hysterically at which of the two of us "wouldn't admit they were wrong"...

Always a pleasure, Oliver!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $29.38K 117.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36620 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 33897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.