MGT 2.04% 24.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Mgt is tipped to rise by the end of this year having positive...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Mgt is tipped to rise by the end of this year having positive updates on the progression of the project, today we had another MOU with council of a port facilities and more in the pipeline I believe. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, an Iron ore mine on a large scale not only is a long term play, but it’s also a massive infrastructure change to everything surrounding the mine, in order to comply they need to take the appropriate steps one by one and mgt is slowly ticking off all the boxes. knowing what I know now and if I hadn’t invested in this company, would I buy shares right now? My answer is yes, at much discounted price that I originally bought in for.
    As mentioned in today’s proactive video with Tim, the application of the mining license isn’t too far away, and once approved the momentum will accelerate accordingly. Yes maybe I’m sucked into my own vortex or vacuum of positive thinking and encourage others to do their own research, but if this does takeoff my only regret would be not buying more now at 27c. Let’s see what unfolds this year.
    Last edited by BigJohn1: 13/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $4.526K 18.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 137532 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 86500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.