MGT 2.78% 18.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT - being the heavy weight - challenges

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1638
    Hey fellow MGT bros/sis

I usually don't start a new thread but thought this was important to get enough attention to everyone and get this message across, I hope you will forgive me for this new thread.

I have invested here in MGT because I believe we're onto something special. And I am sure you guys share the same sentiment. We are happy to see this grow, bear fruit, and make our lives much better in the future.

However, there would be challenges on the way. I am not talking about the challenges for the company itself. We need to watch those challenges, but that is not for us to face it directly, our management are capable enough to handle those.

There have be a couple of stocks which I have been in, gets heavily accumulated with various measures, including heavy manipulation, both on exchange and also online. When a stock comes up with such a big potential as MGT, you can bet that there would be some big sharks who would want your shares. If you are not willing to sell them, it would be taken from you with various methods. I have attached a confession from someone who used to work as a stock basher.

Yes, you read it right - he used to work as a stock basher. That was his job and was employed by big companies to cause havoc, confusion, stray the topic and researches away from these threads and ultimately get share holders to sell up and move on. While they will grab those shares for cheap. They used various tactics - including personal abuse to get their target met. Sounds like a fairy tale but this is real.

So this is just a word of warning - don't get sucked in. Hold on. After the PFS etc. I expect more activity on these threads. There will be posters who will bash this with unsubstantial claims, with no back-up to their comments, abuse those posters who actively contribute to the threads and get them to move away from these threads while they sit back and get the shares cheap.

Don't sell until your target is met, unless fundamentals change or you make own decision etc. Use the ignore function well, and don't reply. If you reply to them, you are helping them with their job. I expect this to happen sooner.

Good luck to everyone, thanks for reading. Below is the link to the change. org site in which this guy has shared his story. Have attached a snippet as photo to see what it looks like. If link doesn't work you could google the heading and I highly recommend you all have a read. Thanks guys.

Again, use that ignore button. That is there for a reason. (delete the space before 'change' or google the title in the photo)

https://www. change.org/p/australian-public-stop-dishonest-practices-on-the-australian-stock-exchange-and-demand-a-royal-commission/u/27309590

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3084/3084413-99027404c80b87371eac41c989f58022.jpg

Last edited by BaconLover: 12/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.