MGT 5.66% 25.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT Chart 2021, page-354

1. 2,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    @Free2be
    Mate i call it how it is... good, bad and indifferent, this has always been the case... and we did see a bearish engulfing pattern develop yesterday.
    This could be a false indicator and climb could continue after developing new support mid 6s but there is equal possibility that it retraces to retest support near where we had our first major test in this new range (5.5c), which may i add, is good, as it will make us look stronger at this range. Especially considering the the price action over the last 6 months...
    As I have previously posted there are many factors that need to be considered.
    *we have only had 1 major test of support (5.5c) since breaking ATH's twice in the last 30 days.
    *yes we ran off support test and set new ATH with recent run, but the news that caused are the shares being issued on the 14th to unnamed instos at 5.8c
    *there are also aprox 150mill OC options remaining due to exp in a few weeks with a conversion price of 5c
    Just to name a few...

Yes I am a LT holder since under half a cent but that doesn't effect the reality of the situation.
    IMO you need to learn to take the good with the bad, I'm sorry if my post irritated you, but I always try to maintain consistent and accurate information throughout my posts, regardless of my personal bias.

Kind regards.

Last edited by BullishTrends: 12/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.