MGT 6.78% 31.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT Chart 2021, page-4

1. 2,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    Thanks for making this thread i hadn't noticed it got created due to all the spam thread.All our TA tends to get lost amongst general discussion surrounding share price on our main threads. So I will post here from now on to make it easier to keep up with TA

Little bit of an update on my TA posts (page 67 of MGT share price thread) to include recent short term price action over the week (will do an overall update when I get time)

So far looking very good huge volumes on green days compared to very low volume sell offs, the one major dump we saw when traders exited left a gap that IMO will want to be filled above current price range, strong initial test of support at 6c with a retest yesterday and bounced off it again; on the tree shake this morn.
    MACD diverging beautifully at the 0 line (also continuing to diverge above histogram on a longer term daily chart)
    RSI and UO in good buy range and trending up STOCH is a little high but not uncommon to remain in the high range for some time during bull runs.
    Also (not displayed below) BBs are being squeezed, MA's are trending up (trend analysis looks strong to continue) and volume by price indicates a strong demand at 7c with more bought then sold above current price range.

IMO retest of resistance range is due short term, strong volume upon retest of highs and we may see at or near 10c pre PFS, if we can't break it consolidation between 6 and 7.7c as we wait for upcoming news.
    With $millions of Oppies in the money and PFS due any week this Quarter the blue skies look good to continue
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3093/3093133-1eabc025f3c2f0ff2630e94576218dfe.jpg
    Not financial advice just observations and opinions.
    Always IMO DYOR GLTASH

Last edited by BullishTrends: 15/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.020(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $27.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ $101.2K 348.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 10770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.