MGT 3.57% 27.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT General and Off Topic Chat, page-380

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have come along late to this conversation but will share my story so far...
    I'm 35 with a small family. We started investing in October 2020 and were very nervous about it because it's something we had never done before. I missed out on buying in MGT at the 1c range and got burnt pretty bad by some overly bullish people on other stocks that won't be mentioned here. We have around $10k invested which is spread out among various stocks and now the portfolio is up to $13600 so I'm pretty happy with that.

My investment in MGT is only around $1400 at an average of 3.2c. I plan on holding long term for dividends if it ever gets that far. For me it will be life changing because it means I can take a role at work with less stress and a more family friendly roster. Also, I plan to pass this on to my kids so they can have a financially secure future.

I am seriously considering selling about $3k in other stocks to average up on MGT. I didn't anticipate this recent positive run so was hoping for a retrace. I reckon I will see how Monday goes and go from there.

Thanks everyone on the MGT threads. It is one of the more positive and friendly ones to be on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.