MGT 4.92% 29.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT- Potential 70 Bagger!, page-74

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    The last time the SA Gov put $10B into any project was.....never! They put money into a guarantee the smelter at Pt Pirie now owned by save Nyrstar and they put money into Onesteel to transition the steel works in Whyalla to GFG/Liberty Alliance ownership. A few hundred million in guarantees all together... they definitely want to develop the sector but that likely to be via small grants and industry support arrangement like the ADI and pre-competitive support such as aeromag/SARIG regulatory improvements and supporting ILUAs, community and investor visits. This is really about supporting industry investment not investing directly.

The market for magnetite, proximity to reliable infrastructure, low sovereign risk, known and supportive regulatory framework these factors are the comparative advantages of the project that will get it up. The scale of the resource/prospective mine life make a big difference in this project, as will as the potentially low C1, I think if they can prove the market, investment will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $142.7K 473.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15093 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 53860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.