MGT 1.85% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Well so now your saying that the biggest detractor of MGT was...

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    Well so now your saying that the biggest detractor of MGT was buying at the lows? I know I was infront of queue on the bid, on days he was posting like 6-8 posts a day, so he wasnt buying infront then.

Also a lot of my post was replying to the guy above you with the paid downramper comments.

Point is here hotcopper posts do not move markets in any reasonable way, the same prices would have been trading had he posted or not. It wouldnt matter if hotcopper existed or not, traders that are making decisions based on hotcopper posts are not going to be doig any decent volume. No real trader/investor is making huge orders based on hotcopper posts, it just doesnt happen, you might get a couple of small retail investors but not enough to justify multiple posts a day as you would need to be infront of queue and catching all the orders going through, it really doesnt add up.

Days he was posting it was not even moving through one line of offers or bids, only bid and offers were getting hit and he was not infront of the queue, I know that for a fact as I was infront of 2.2 on chi-x and asx for a lot of that time. Now daz is doing the same thing over at HIO, I guess hes at the front of queue at every price there too right? To get filled at the front of every bid, again it just doesnt add up.

I just find some people on hotcopper blame posters for share price movements when they clearly dont have the money or influence behind them to make any significant moves, its just internet trolls who get their rocks off by reaction from others, and then some holders who cant handle swings in share price or who cant take responsibility for their losses look to anyone to blame but themselves.

Anyway dont want to get bogged down in arguements over the internet otherwise I become a Daz, you can believe what you want if it helps you.

Its a great day, a celebration, MGT is off to the races with a great start for 2022, looking forward to holding and trading this price action. Exciting time for holders!
    Last edited by amb005: 04/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $64.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 25438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.