MGT 3.57% 27.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Total speculation but I believe it’s the same people that have...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Total speculation but I believe it’s the same people that have the rather large sell orders(that actually never get sold & I believe are only there as a block to the SP, while they accumulate) because let’s face it the orders are never at the top of the price point but closer to mid way or the bottom. Giving them ample time to pull them if someone actually starts to buy into that pip, so unless a massive buy comes in and takes the lot their safe. Yeah it’s a gamble but with our current daily trades fairly safe & if it is indeed what’s happening they e been scooping up the shares quite nicely. Only wish I had more available funds.

Why accumulation, same reason we all are, they either believe in the project/company & the money that’s there in the long run or that they can make money quickly & with this many shares a few pips is hundreds of thousands. Other reasons could be trying to manipulate the VWAP to get a better deal out of any negotiations that may currently be taking place.

Also need to remember if it is one person/investor soaking up these shares they will have a decent amount of power down the road to bend the SP to their will. Just have a look at how Regal have played other companies inc HIO.

Also with any comments unless someone is actually one the inside or part of the group doing this it could be weeks, months till we know why or we may never know the reason behind it.

However while we all went back and forth about wether the SP was being managed for a couple of weeks you’d have to say there is absolutely no doubt about it now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $8.075K 29.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 113550 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 22759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ 13821
Last updated 15.00pm 02/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.