MGT 1.85% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Franc if it's anything like the government I work for, the mag...

1. 2,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Franc if it's anything like the government I work for, the mag strat is an outdated forgotten poster. I'm just calling a stick a stick here, and I'm MGT fanboy #1.

It's worth noting that MGT is however communicating with local council etc, as evidenced by the social media and from announcements re 'stakeholders'.

We would have to be doing this also for our approvals and permitting processes, which are ongoing.

this latest raise was about achieving our DFS 2.0, which factors in expansion and all the technicals around this.
    It also factors in work for iron bridge, and likely work on Muster, if they're going to develop that resource "in parallel" with Razorback.

honestly, my thinking is split at this point:
    - that we're going to JV our entire resource collection... which is absolutely massive (billions and billions of tonnes), and will blow the top off anything across the border our mates are doing, or anything currently being offered in Australia.
    - or that we'll sell off a component to fund ourselves.
    - or that we will literally gain enough funding from lenders, brokers and investors to start up with our small CAPEX on Razorback.
    - or a spread approach utilising all these methods, including the possibility of gov grant re startup. Our royalties will be too good to ignore.

The words "optimal mine funding plan" in last announcement by Stephen, tickled my tummy.

We tick all the boxes for a favourable lending profile.
    We are in a tier one county, with infrastructure, port and minimal risks. We have an amazing resource, which will pull very impressive returns, and of which returns are projected to increase even more, re premiums. Our attendance at London, Singapore, and national conferences to date are incredibly encouraging... re mark eames "we're looking for people to share our journey".

We have great water and power opportunities within our reach - both green/ESG - and this raise will help us prioritise research on those pathways.

To get our best deal, it is our prerogative to be able to present a very neat, tidy, scientifically-backed and risk-minimal package that's only wording on the front is "very safe profitable iron mine - only requiring startup money and assembly".

To anyone new to institutions, government or anything involving companies and money, risk-management is absolutely, without compromise, number 1.
    End of story.

We may very well get a very favourable lending from financial institutions for our setup. And this is EXACTLY what MGT is working on, specifically and without fluff.

This concern about MOUs, letters of interest, and lack of MGT doing this... look, its a bit fluffy for our sector. We know exactly who our customers are. It's iron ore, not cobalt, or graphite. Sure it sounds nice, though.

On a side note,
    I strongly, strongly feel we are due for a share consolidation, and believe this will occur at some stage.. perhaps in the next quarters. To be honest, I'm looking forward to it.
    Share consolidation may reduce a perceived factor of risk for a lender, and therefore may be an important thing to do.
    I certainly would do this.
    It may also increase our chances at getting granted major project status, if that's a pathway we wanted to go down.

Re consolidation,
    It may also be why Mahe/Mark E participated hard on this last raise. And the way they did it, no one can complain, because we can point to the raise, and say "but we gave the opportunity to the wider market", and rightly so. Rewarding existing shareholders indeed.
    We'll see.

it's all so exciting. At least to anyone at all familiar with these processes and risk management.
    Our company is going to get there.

Tortoise and the hare//
    Last edited by MrStrengths: 21/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $64.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 25438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.