MGT 0.00% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-11545

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Consolidation for a company is bloody mayhem, How I see it. It literally is the legal way to steal people's wealth… while making them richer… Sure, it gives a nice 'visual' outlook for the company as it's supposedly trading in the 0.1 rather than 0.02 therefore getting international investors engaged, but for the people whom are here for the long term, you're going to feel crap after getting money taken from you.

All commodities are going to stay at large for the current times. There's going to be a bullish rally among all commodities I reckon but not for the 'long term' but rather the 'short term' during these recession times. Having the labour party that's very green nurtured, sure this company will comply well, but what are the percentages, what are the chances of this getting complete funding till the end of this year? As rate hikes go higher, as money is not given out easily overtime.

As someone said earlier about how quantitative is better rather quality atm which is completely true, quality only works for a VERY LONG TERM, DECADES. While a large quantity gives more opportunities to make money and can be consistent.

When we make money, we want consistent, consideration of the recession that's going on, therefore MGT doesn't qualify these rules of making money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $11.72K 38.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 40046 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 12429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.