MGT 1.85% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Like others have said, It's a waste of time looking at the buy...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Like others have said, It's a waste of time looking at the buy and sells ratios on your trading app. It's completely manipulated and should not be considered in your best interests honestly.

Although looking at the volume atm, it's not correlated and when I say it's not correlated, like there's no consistent momentum for it to outreach to the levels of 0.029-0.030 bridge that we're trying to get over to or even a MAJOR spike to make it into a bull flag.

There has been a spike in volume but instantly down and there's another spike, this consistently happening does mean for it to bullish but in all considerations of the current events in the world, announcements and fundamentals and that pattern happening, this is not the time for to pivot to the levels we want it to be, but I could be wrong. But if there's going to be a good amount of sells (as I expect to happen soon), then I stand corrected with my TA.

To get out of it's descending triangle is for it to hit its top line then being stabilised then it's possibly becoming a bull flag, but this scenario has not happened yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $64.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 25438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.