MGT 2.63% 18.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-12093

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I just watched the share cafe presentation with Stephen Weir from a month ago. I had seen the presentation doc but not Stephen Weir talking it through. Not sure if it has been mentioned here previously but when asked about any takeaways after the whole team met up at the Razorback site, the first thing he mentions is that they are questioning whether initial mining plan is the optimal solution (or words to that effect). Don't have to Einstein to read that they are looking very seriously at feasability/numbers for starting bigger than 3mt/pa. Hopefully this is based on confidence on greater funding post some of those discussions. Mgmnt are a pretty methodical bunch so this doesn't seem an unrealistic conclusion. IMO think our DFS will end up at 5 or 7mtpa. This will certainly help bottom line and excite the market....and long term shareholders!!

The second thing he clearly states is the investigation into the higher grade products, which the last announcement obvs related to.

Those bits specifically were at the 14minute mark or so if anyone wants to jump on. Magnetite/********* in YouTube will get you there pretty quickly.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $18.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $25.32K 127.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 54545 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 81434 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.