MGT 2.08% 23.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

I can only speak for myself and my interpretation of things...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I can only speak for myself and my interpretation of things but:
    Yes, there does seem to have been a negative turn in the general tone on the message board. This has been happening gradually. One issue is that management don't put out many announcements. They only address big picture, important developments, rather than little tidbits to keep investor interest high. Its a stark contrast with other similar companies who have higher SP with less resources, who are very active on social media, announcements etc. It is very much their MO and they haven't strayed from it, they just work quietly behind the scenes and keeping ticking boxes in my eyes.
    Also, up until about a month ago the DFS was due by the end of the year. That is no longer the case as they are rejigging it to account for bigger supply than the original DFS allowed for. The delay has upset some people, who have stated on here that they have sold out for now and will buy back in early 2023.
    For me as a long term holder and big believer in MGT, its all good. Lower prices now just allows me to lower my DCA. The management team and shear size and quality of resource is worth an extra 6 months for me personally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $5.457K 22.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34998 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4455 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.