MGT 3.28% 29.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-12671

1. 2,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Macro events once again appear to be in MGTs favour. IO going up.

I'm still scared of the state-backed IO company over in China, re controlling the IO price. Usually when China wants something done, it happens.. at least was my thinking.

However - maybe china don't have as much control over IO price as they think?

I'm watching here, with interest, from the sidelines. MGT got dealt a bad hand with the macro events it seems, last year.. i sold and stayed out, with a loss, and licked my wounds - I was scared off entirely by the China Mineral Resources Group, and found the relentless downramping here really difficult... and got tired of defending from that.

It was through sheer luck i didnt hold through consolidation, however i remember expressing here i thought it would likely occur, due to my own perceived benefits of same.

I don’t blame management at all, I think they did the very best they could. I think they're still doing the best they can.
    I'm an investor, and I only hold myself as responsible for my losses.. macro events were not in our favour, and those are learnings for me, for next time, re awareness.

Peter Lynch, famous American investor, talks about turnarounds. Maybe MGT is currently at that point. I suppose we'll see.
    I don't think my held options from last year's raise will quite get there, but who knows.

Just want to say good luck to all those still holding and who believe in this company.
    Again, I think managements hearts are in the right place. Hopefully it all comes together.

'Buy the ticket, take the ride' - Hunter S. Thompson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $48.56K 161.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 32083 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.