MGT 0.00% 39.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

One thing consolidation did do was minimise silly day trading ,...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    One thing consolidation did do was minimise silly day trading , if that's a good thing i really dont know. I am hoping there is more serious long term investors lurking the waters waiting for some whisper of funding before they snap up some cheap shares and increases the volume and intrest pushing to all time highs . Thats what i am hoping . January is almost up leaving only 4 months till options are converted and unless they get there skates on that will pass in a blink of an eye and we will be left guess again . The timing of the consolidation has my mind confused , surely if it was to attracted institutional investors you could of waited till one is on board before they killed us off ? Tims a gutsy man if hes whiling to take an enormous salary on are backs and not to be producing the goods. I think by the end of February if they dont but there cards on the table and let us know whats really happening there should be some serious talks to be held , I have contacted them a few times and also have spoken to a few other share holders who has spoken directly to them , i dont know if there just blown smoke up your ass or is everything running smoothly. Personally i dont wanna know how much deposit we got , how high grade fe we got , the green steel movement, I know all that , that's the reason I invested over 2 years ago , so come on mgt get your shit together and lets talk money and action

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $38.62K 97.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 60806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ 12684
Last updated 14.04pm 16/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.