MGT 1.89% 26.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-130

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    You are right, I just had a good read, I think I didn't understand how the shortfall placement occurred. This is my first capital raising, so I appreciate the correction, plenty to learn. That is what I get trying to read an announcement in a rush!
    Of course we have no idea what will happen to the share price in the short term, but my opinion is that:
    • PFS being fully funded slightly de-risks this stage of development
    • I feel the support found at the CR price should hold up to short term profit taking as most short term positions left before the CR (when they were sitting on bigger margins)
    • If trading is flat, I think many people see the upside, and long term/bottom-drawer positions can endure some flat trading and retracements between announcements, this is not some pump and dump small-cap, there is real value here and we want steady increases in SP and new support levels established.
    • Leading up to PFS (which itself will be a major determining factor), key catalysts for new supports will definitely include news about BMD or other joint venture partner interest, PFS progress, news about nextOre tech, and lastly wider market factors such as strong iron ore prices, federal government support behind construction and mining, and SA state government support as part of its magnetite strategy etc

Again, thanks for taking the time to correct me, and I'm glad we will get our entitlement!
    IMO,DYOR
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 02/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.82K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26773 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ 17311
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.